No products in the cart.
by h2blogger / on March 26, 2014 / in How To Guides
- Whilst you’re on your desktop. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your keyboard
- Choose change a password
- The old password will be your current password you use.
- You need to type your new desired password into the new password field
- Then type your new desired password into the confirm password field
- Press Enter.
If you receive a message saying your password is changed, you’ve successfully changed your password.
If you’re experiencing issues resetting your password read through these notes.
You get an error saying your password does not meet complexity requirements
This can be caused by a number of reasons.
- The password is not long enough or does not have enough characters
- You have not entered at least one capital letter
- You have not entered at least one number
- You have not entered at least one special character eg. !, #, $, etc.